Dental implant patients are of all ages, as they may be the right choice for anyone missing one, multiple, or even all of their teeth due to injury, defects, disease or decay.
Dental implants are made up of titanium and other materials that are compatible with the human body. They are posts that are surgically placed in the upper or lower jaw, where they function as a sturdy anchor for replacement teeth. Dental implants are often the first choice to restore missing or damaged teeth because they are:
- The next best thing to healthy, natural teeth.
- Built to last. Dental implants are a long-term solution.
- Enjoy life without worrying about your teeth!
- Retain your natural face shape, and smile.
- Protect healthy teeth and bone.
- Keep your teeth in your mouth – not in a cup.
- Speak and smile with confidence
- Eat your favorite foods!
- More predictable (>90% success rate) than other repair and restoration methods.
How much do dental implants cost?
No two patients or their customized dental implant treatments are exactly alike, so the number of appointments, procedures and cost varies accordingly. After an initial examination and assessment, Dr. Nar Daljeet at SmileVille Dental will provide you with a treatment plan including the estimated number of appointments and cost, and then notify you if there are any changes during the process.
Book a private dental implant consultation today! 905-640-4600
If you are self-conscious because you have missing teeth, wear dentures that are uncomfortable or don’t want to have good tooth structure removed to make a bridge, book a private dental implant consultation today!